1. What do I have to pay for an order?
Your total payment = product prices + shipping fee + tax*
- If you have discount code, it will be applied to product price subtotal
- Shipping fees are different for each location.
- Tax is only required in some countries, detailed explanation can be found in Shipping and Delivery FAQs.
- Kindly double-check your total amount on the Checkout page before placing an order.
2. How do I change or cancel my order?
You will have 2 hours after placing an order to cancel the order yourself. To cancel, kindly check the order confirmation email and access the tracking link from there to cancel.
After this timeframe, if you wish to cancel or change your order details, please contact us within 12 hours upon confirmation of the order via firstname.lastname@example.org or live chat box, our Customer service representative will check and confirm if you still can cancel.
Please keep in mind that any cancellations after 12 hours upon approval of the order will no longer be allowed.
3. Can I change my shipping address after placing an order?
If you wish to change your shipping address, please contact us at email@example.com within 12 hours after placing your order. Our Customer service representative will check your order and confirm ASAP.
Your shipping address cannot be changed after the order has been processed or shipped.
4. What kind of address should I use for shipping?
Kindly update your shipping address to your residential address instead of your vocational one as we do not know how long the destination's customs department will have the package on hold.