- The tracking number has just been created. After being sent out, your tracking number will need up to 7 business days to be updated due to delays between the scanning process and the website's updates.
- The package may not be scanned until it reaches the regional hub near the destination.
- The package is in transit between the origin and the destination country. Once the package leaves the origin country the tracking information will not be updated until it reaches the destination country.
We suggest waiting for 5-7 business days & recheck the tracking link after that. However, if your tracking status has not been updated for over 10 business days, please contact us to be supported right away.
- Regarding Tax: prices displayed on our website have not yet included taxes, but you will be informed of the exact tax rate during your checkout, before you complete the order. Currently, European shipping addresses may have VAT tax added in the receipt during checkout. It has been regulated that all sales transactions of goods or services that are not part of the other levels will be applied to the standard VAT tax of 20%.
- Regarding Customs fee: This fee is only applied in certain countries. We cannot include it when you check out as it is managed and charged by the Customs at entry into your country. Your country's Customs department will inform you if there is a charge.
To know more about taxes applied on Gossby, you may visitTax - Frequently asked questions